Registered Massage Therapist
We are looking for a professional Registered Massage Therapist who is dependable and shares our passion for patient care.
Applicants must enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team with focus on evidence-based practice. You will be responsible for providing massage therapy services to a wide variety of patients with varying needs and goals. Responsibilities would include assessment, treatment plan creation, and provision of both therapeutic and relaxation massage therapy services.
- All linens and supplies such as lotion are provided
- Full admin support team
- Monday to Friday
- On-site gym facilities
- On-site parking
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Massage Therapy and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO).
- Proof of professional liability insurance.
- Strong communication, teamwork and case management skills.
- Able to work independently, as well as collaboratively on patient treatment plans with other healthcare professionals.
- Friendly, motivated and passionate about educating patients base and community on health and wellness.
- Able to provide patient-centered treatment plans in a private clinic setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement treatment care plans tailored to each patient’s needs.
- Establish patient goals and benchmarks while reviewing progress.
- Discuss patient’s goals and progress with healthcare team.
- Document patient progress and treatment; record notes to update medical providers.
- Full-time position as an independent contractor.
- Splits are negotiable based upon experience.
- Dynamic work environment with growth opportunities.
- A strong community reputation and internal referrals from a wide variety of health care providers.
- Direct billing to most major insurance companies, online scheduling.
- Large and quiet treatment rooms.
- Full-time office staff for booking and billing.
- Social Media, Networking and Advertising shared opportunities available.